Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Boys of Summer

Oh man, have I had a few crazy days at work.  Today was no different.  Something nearly exploded at work at the very last second smack end of the day (of course).  I got it taken care of as lickety-split as I could and went racing out the door to grab my camera bag at home.  I flew to Old Salem to meet the Morrows, totally frazzled that I was running late.  I was flustered and scattered and burning up from the heat when I got there and wondered if I'd be able to pull myself together enough to take the kind of pictures that I thought Amy was hoping for of her GORGEOUS boys...

Not to toot my own horn, because it's the drop dead beautiful kids that make these, but these hit the bullseye, I think... :)



Jack, Will & Ford.  Jack is 9 and in the 3rd grade. 
Will & Ford are twins and 2 years and 1 day younger (really) at 7, and in the 1st grade. 
They are ALL heartbreakers.  And they are some of the sweetest kids you will ever ever meet.



Jack



Will



Ford



I've had the privilege of adoring these boys for years, as I've known them for quite some time.  They are some of my favorite "dates" and are so polite and sweet and funny.  I, though, had never gotten to do photos of them.  Their mother, you see, is quite the camera woman.  So when she asked me to do these, I was floored and SO flattered.  Really, who on EARTH wouldn't want to capture these boys?



I wonder if J. Crew will pay me a finder's fee for these three faces after they clamor to sign them all...



Jack, Will, Ford.  I love y'all!  Thank you for being the highlight(s) of my crazy day!

No comments: