Monday, January 12, 2009

Vivi & Nora

These are two of the most beautiful children that will ever exist, if you ask me. They look like their mother and have their daddy's gorgeous eyes. They come from such a sweet, loving, funny family and are sweet, loving, funny girls.


Viv is the "big sister" and such a piece of work. She has an imagination like nothing I've ever seen, even though she's not even 3 yet. Her make-believe friends are a very real part of her life, and the stories she can whip up about them are out of this world. She's a little Deacon and once stood on her parent's bed and serenaded all of us, at the top of her lungs, with the entire Wake Forest Alma Mater. She flips out and runs toward me screaming whenever I see her and I. LOVE. THAT. And I love her.



Sweet sweet baby Nora. Perhaps the happiest, sweetest, most laid back baby I've ever been around. When she was born I tried so hard to let the family have some time before I stopped by, and that lasted all of 3 days after they got home because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I fell in love with her at first sight. Everyone does. This picture is from when she fell asleep at her very own baptism luncheon. She's already wearing pearls - a girl after my own heart. :)


No comments: