Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh Abe...

I've said before how much of an Abraham Lincoln nut I am....

Yesterday my cousin, while on the phone with me from DC taking a walk on his lunch break, got a little tripped up and then says to me "Whoa, sorry, ran into Abraham Lincoln."

I'm sorry...do what???

Turns out he was walking past Madame Tussaud's and ole Abe was out front from the President's Gallery exhibit getting a little sun on a nice Spring day...


Once getting this photo from him, my response to him was this:

"Looking good!  Looks like he's about to run out into the street and join the Electric Slide or something."

"Actually, he's across the street from Fords."

"Dude, he needs to run the OTHER way then!.....Oh wait.....Theatre or Gerald and Betty?"

"Theatre"

"Okay.  Definitely run then.  Run, Abe - RUN!"


Sometimes the dumbest things crack me up for hours...  :)

No comments: