Sunday, May 17, 2009

Georgia on My Mind

In ten days, I will be with these girls in Georgia, and I'm so excited that I may just explode before then. We'll hit the road bright and early on Thursday the 28th and head to Sea Island for a nice long weekend for Katie and Michael's wedding. You know a good time is in store when people come from Winston, Jackson Hole, NYC, Nashville and Austria for a wedding. Throw in a beach house and some fun boys (I haven't forgotten about them, don't worry) and a blast is sure to be had by all.I.
Can't.
WAIT.

Stay tuned for whatever insanity may be included in a wrap up of the trip. I'm not promising it'll be anything pretty...

2 comments:

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

HOORAY, you're alive on your blog - and I can't wait for you to have this trip too! Keeping my fingers crossed that you have a green dress to take with you!

Bec said...

Girl, you and me both! Fingers crossed!

And yes, I'm very much alive, thanks for checking. :)