Monday, May 18, 2009

Making Up For Lost Time

Okay, so I have sucked it up at this blogging thing. Summer should bring much more fun things to report. And hopefully a little sun for my w-h-i-t-e skin. Please excuse me and my glare.

A quick recap of all that has happened since I last reminded folks that I am, in fact, alive:

My sister got engaged.
Yep. I know, I was speechless too. They'll get married next January at Duke Chapel, with what is shaping up to be one big heck of a party after. My parents love throwing a party - they may outdo themselves with this one. Planning has been...interesting...she's an odd duck, my sister. She quacks to her own drummer, I assume.



It snowed! Vivi went sledding for the first time and made her first snow angel.















Easter weekend brought an Easter Bunny Breakfast with the Woltzes and egg-dying with the Petronzios. It was multiples madness...
The following people are having babies:
Ellen & Terry
Shanna & Brian
Carmen & Leister
The poor store in Winston where I go get all of my baby goodies is having to work overtime. Aunt Bec is a busy woman folks - busy. And none of these children are even here yet.

Birthdays have been all over the place, but Nora and Uncle Abe are all I have pictures of in this area. She turned 1, he turned 35 - I love them both.

Occasionally I get out from behind the camera. I had a very fun date to this year's Blanton Vogler party. No duh, Wes is always fun. :)Until next time...so long!