Monday, July 26, 2010

Three Little Piggies turn FOUR!

There is NO WAY that I believe for a second that you girls are four years old today.  It just can't be true.

But, if it is, here is a little trip down memory lane to celebrate. :)

I thought getting all three of you into these chairs put me in the running for a Nobel Prize!

And then you were soon well on your way to standing and thinking about walking!

You LOVED to pull EVERY SINGLE THING out of the baskets under the changing table...

Strolling around the Clemmons neighborhood with you was my favorite. :)

It was SO hot this day.  And clearly not everyone was happy.

An attempt at a Christmas card turned into a candy break...

Your first KBP Christmas program.  You did SO well!

I adored these bulldog pjs....and you thought I was funny!

I've always loved how much you love each other...

And have always been such sweet sisters...

And now such sweet BIG sisters.

Oh my precious, darling, adorable girls.  Becca loves you SO much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: