Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ten?!


Jack Morrow, you are TEN years old today.  You are the first of all of my favorites to turn ten, and I am currently a little weepy about it.  I cannot imagine how your mother must feel. :)


I remember the very first time I met you - and your whole family - when I brought Spencer to your pool party at Forsyth for your 3rd (?) birthday.  I stayed for the party and instantly knew I had new friends in the Morrows.  And all these years later y'all aren't friends, you are family.


Jack, you are the best.  You are a heartbreaker and you have no idea that you are.  Girls will be chasing you around any day now and I have a feeling you'll be surprised, because I don't think you know how cool you are. You are kind and funny and polite and loving.  You have a big heart and you care so much for people.  It only takes about five minutes of being around you to figure that out.


You've always been a picky eater, so I've always just stuck to spoiling you with donuts and cupcakes and ice cream.  That has worked out just fine. :)  You wiped the floor with me in air hockey when you were no older than 5, and melted my heart when you fell head over heels for baby Lulu at last year's Halloween party.


You're one of my favorite dates.  Dinner with you is nicer than dinner with some people I've gone on real dates with.  I hope you never outgrow our dates because boy would that make me sad...


Happy Birthday, you stud.  I sure do love you!

No comments: