Monday, November 10, 2008

Annabel & Teddy

Yes, they're adorable, I know... When Mama Rae called me about these two I was thrilled. I took their photos last year and the camera loves them because they LOVE each other. Annabel's older but you'd hardly know it. She's a shy, petite little thing. Teddy is her protector, you can tell just by the way he acts around her. But he's still her little brother - who else would try to lick you during a photo shoot?

We headed out to Runnymede on Sunday, and it was so fun to be in the park in all it's gorgeous leafiness. There's so much to be found out there - great stone walls and beautiful ivy and trees that look like elephant trunks and a creek that I spent the better portion of our time making sure Teddy didn't fall into. It was a good day. It was a perfect Sunday afternoon.


And as a reward, the kids got to go to Target - now that's bribery after a girl's own heart right there. :)

No comments: