Monday, November 10, 2008

Meet the Coxes

If you looked up "cute" in the dictionary I feel sure a picture of these kids might accompany the entry. I mean seriously. This right here is why I want 4 kids.

When their mom called to ask me to do their pictures I thought "How will this work with 4 kids? Will it be crazy?" But I was excited. I headed to Graylyn in a skirt and heels in the smack middle of the day on Halloween to see what I could do.

From left to right they are Banks, Poppy, Troupe and Scout. Poppy thinks her brothers hung the moon and she's not so sure about that silly bow. The boys, in turn, might think she walks on water. They call her Pop Tart and are so very gently playful with her. Melt. Me.


1 comment:

KatieKate said...

woooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!

Did you figure out the photos yet? You have to upliad all of them and then click and drag them.

I can be more specific :)