Friday, November 14, 2008

The Petronzio Princesses

(Listen, Becca can't be funny all the time...)

These are some of my favorite people in all the world. I met their family by way of an out of the blue phone call offering to babysit when I heard they had just moved to town and didn't know anyone. Who knew where that would lead... At that point they were about 10 months old. Now they're two and a half and have made my world a different place. Here they are one by one...

SOPHIE
Soph is the definite ring leader. First born, first to come home, first to walk, talk, pretty much everything. She has this funny way of sounding like she's in high school or so when she says things like "Ok, yea!" Funny funny funny. She loves to read books and I love when, if asked how she feels, she replies with the peppiest little "HAPPY!"


GABBY
Gabby, the middle of the pack, is a hoot. She's the peanut and will without a doubt win the "Class Flirt" award when she's in school. She has an absolutely contagious laugh and eats any carb that isn't nailed down. Don't count her out because she's little - she makes up for it in plenty of other ways.


CAROLINE
Oh sweet Caroline...she's the snuggler, the thinker, the one that will likely take the fall when it comes to finger pointing later in life with two sisters, but will have been the one saying "I really don't think we should do this!" all along. The gap between her teeth makes me smile, and I will never tire of the little dance she does when she hears any kind of music.

Sweet girls, Becca loves you!

1 comment:

Karla said...

How precious are THEY?! My word. They're so cute, it makes my eyeballs hurt. ;)